Kris Jenner praises Kourtney Kardashian for split

Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner praisesher eldest daughter for split. Photo: Getty Images
Kris Jenner has praised her eldest daughter Kourtney Kardashian for having the strength to put her children before her relationship with their father Scott Disick.
Kris said: ‘She’s kind of my hero right now – she makes good decisions.

‘She always puts her children first – and doesn’t get easily ruffled. This situation made me realise how strong she is.’
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott
Kourtney recently ended her long-term relationship with Scott
The 59-year-old ‘momager’ also opened up about her ex-husband Bruce Jenner’s decision to transition into a woman named Caitlyn and confessed she hopes she’s finally found happiness.
She told the latest issue of Haute Living magazine: ‘I just want everyone that I love in my family and in my life to be happy, and so my wish for Caitlyn is that she finds her joy.’
The ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star admitted she’s proud of her eldest daughter for ending her long-term relationship with Scott – who she has children Penelope, Mason and Reign with – after he was reported to have cheated on her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait