Kardashian-Jenner family furious with Tyga for disrespecting Kylie in new song

Tyga and Kylie Jenner enjoys cozy moments at the beach in St. Barts
The rapper recently joined Kylie and her family on holiday in St. Barts, but he seems to be losing a huge point now. Photo: Splash
Kardashian-Jenner family reportedly think Tyga completely disrespected Kylie in his new song, ‘Stimulated’.
The family are furious with the rapper for boasting about having sex with her on the track and have branded his raunchy lyrics as ‘so disgusting.’
A source revealed to RadarOnline: ‘This is just so disgusting that the Kardashian family cannot even believe Tyga went there. Tyga knows not to discuss Kylie with anyone and then he goes and writes a song about having sex with her. It is just absolutely repulsive!’
The song includes the lyrics: ‘I’m stimulated, I’m at the bank, I’m penetratin’, I’m puttin’ in, I’m penetratin’, I’m gettin’ big, she stimulated.
‘They say she young, I shoulda waited, she a big girl, dog, when she stimulated.’
The rapper recently joined Kylie and her family on holiday in St. Barts, but he seems to be losing a huge point now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait