Britney Spears Totally Fangirls Over THIS Super Star! Squad Goals??

coverwenn22780695__oPt.jpg

You guessed it!
Britney Spears is a slave 4 Taylor Swift!
At the 2015 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, the mother of two couldn't help but gush about the Shake It Off singer!

The Toxic performer said:
"I love Taylor Swift… I think she's adorable. I love her music. Her music makes me so happy. She's very level-headed. She's a very, very smart girl, very wise."
We absolutely LOVE this pairing! Collab, anyone?!
But Brit wasn't only fangirling over TayTay.
As we reported, she will appear in the CW hit show Jane The Virgin!
So, what does the 33-year-old think about Gina Rodriguez's quirky program?!
Miz Spears said:
"I think the writing is so simple and so endearing and it's funny!... I started watching the show before it got really big and I was telling everyone about it. They were all like, 'What are you talking about?' and then it got really big."'
We're not surprised Britney liked the show before it became a hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait