Nick Gordon Desperate To Attend Bobbi Kristina's Funeral — Begs Bobby Brown For His Permission

nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-funeral__oPt.

While the logistics of Bobbi Kristina's funeral on Saturday have yet to be fully figured out, one thing for sure is that Nick Gordon was NOT invited.
Ever since BK was found unresponsive in a bathtub, most members on both sides of her family have believed he played a part in her tragic death.
And despite currently being a person of interest in the investigation behind the passing of his former flame, Nick is still trying to secure his seat at the funeral.

The 25-year-old is reportedly begging Bobby Brown and Pat Houston to let him attend, emailing the family for their approval, writing:
"I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye."
It seems with the date quickly approaching, he's really grasping. He also continued:
"I'm begging you both to please put your differences aside and allow me this chance... Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there."
Nick was also banned from visiting Bobbi in the hospital, so we can only imagine how much he'd want to see her one last time.
And we doubt the irony will be lost on Bobby considering a similar situation occurred following Whitney Houston's death.
Though we can't imagine how the family might react if he were to show up on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait