Khloé Kardashian Lost HOW MUCH Weight From Her Exercise Routine?!

khloe-lost-weight__oPt.jpg

It's no secret that Khloé Kardashian is suuuuuper into working out!
We've seen countless Instagram selfies from the gym, and we have to say, her body be BANGIN'! You did see herComplex cover (above), right?

Well, now she's opening up about her exercise obsession! She dished about her love of working out during an Australian radio interview, saying:
"I'm so into it. Even this morning, I've been up since 2:30 because I was jetlagged and couldn't sleep, and I still went to the gym this morning."
Dang! That's commitment!
But, the 31-year-old did clarify that it was a relatively easy routine that morning:
"It wasn't that intense here because I'm still jetlagged, but I make sure that I go. Even 30 minutes you feel, 'Okay, I feel good about myself.'"
The reality star explained that she usually ups the intensity when she's stateside, and has shed quite a few pounds because of it, saying:
"Definitely when I'm in L.A., I go hard, and I've lost like 35 lbs."
Woah! She added that she loves seeing herself slim down:
"I know how I want to feel in clothes, and it does become addicting. Once you start losing weight and seeing results, you're like, 'I want to see more!'"
Good for you, girl! KoKo certainly looks great! We're glad she feels happy in her skin, while also losing weight in a healthy fashion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait