7 Punchlines from Meek Mill’s diss track to Drake

Meek Mill and Drake
(Meek Mill and Drake. Photo: Filed)
The beef between American rappers Meek Mill and Drake is getting messier. With Drake seemingly winning the with two diss tracks ‘Charged up’ and ‘Back to Back’, Meek Mill just broke his silence with ‘Wanna Know’.
In the song, Meek Mill went really hard on Drake and we thought to bring you 7 punch lines from the song that’ll blow your mind. Drake surely has to respond to this one.
1. You shoulda just said nothing; Now you’re going to have to give me a check to stop
2. All I hear is platnium that platinum this; Meanwhile I’m on the cover with a platinum chick
3. In New Orleans you wore my chain to get respect (you a fraud); So what that tell me? You a pussy and a fan
4. Niggas writing for you cause you know you never did shit
5. You fucking dork you come at us because you studied us
6. Sucka thinks he good; Sucka thinks he can whoop me; And I know he can’t whoop me
7. Hey boy, the nigga whole style is chump, you understand?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait