Chris Brown’s priority is being ‘the best father he can be’ to Royalty


bbma-2015-chris-brown
Chris Brown says being the best father he can be to his daughter, Royalty is his priority for now. Photo: BBMA
Chris Brown says he is focusing on being the ‘best father he can be’ rather than pushing to rekindle his relationship with ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
The ‘Loyal’ hitmaker insists his top priority is making sure he is there for his daughter, Royalty – who he has with model, Nia Guzman – but has admitted he still loves ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
When asked if he still loves the 27 year-old model, he said: ‘Yeah, of course. I’m not a hateful person, you know. Of course I still love [her].
‘But I’m just, mentally right now, I’m just, I think everything takes time, you know. I think I just need to focus on being the best father I can be.’
The 26 year-old singer believes only time will be able to heal the pair’s relationship, admitting he takes ‘full responsibilities’ for his recent run-in with Karrueche.
Speaking on KIIS FM, he added: ‘I want to be honest with you man about it. I can’t promise anything. I can’t you know, jump over the moon.
‘But I think it takes time to heal all wounds, and you know, I take full responsibilities for, you know, my actions, and you know things that I’ve done in the past. So I just feel like, you know, it’s just a time thing.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait