Bobby Shmurda speaks on relationship with Meek Mill

bobby schmurdaBobby Shmurda has been behind bars but has paid tribute to Meek Mill for love shown him. Photo: BlackMedia
Bobby Shmurda‘s trial date was announced on June 25, with the trial scheduled to start on October 5 this year. According to XXL, the music act is of the opinion that he’s doing quite well even behind bars.
‘I’m good,’ ‘I’m writing, keeping my spirits up,’ he said. Bobby was also asked who he has been getting support from and he mentioned a handful of rappers. He said Maino came to visit him. He has also talked to MigosFrench Montanaand Fabolous while still in protective custody.
Meek Mill has also reached out and Bobby says he has a special relationship with the MMG rapper, who has also been behind bars before. He said: ‘Meek sent me some letters. I tried to send some back. I’m trying to get in contact with him.’
‘I got a lot of love for Meek Mill, man. That’s my guy right there. I got a lot of love for him right there. That’s big bro.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait