Justin Bieber says he’s disappointed in himself


jUSTIN Bieber
{Justin insists his previous conduct doesn’t reflect who he really is. Photo: Filed}
Justin Bieber is ‘disappointed’ in himself, insisting his wild conduct and antics do not reflect the person he really is.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker is sorry for his recent conduct, which included being arrested for driving offences, egging a neighbour’s house and abandoning his pet monkey in Germany – and wishes someone had stopped his increasingly ‘cocky’ behaviour.
He said: ‘I was getting cockier and cockier. I didn’t have people to check me. I looked back and I was disappointed in myself. You have to own up to the mistakes, you have to say, I’m sorry if I’ve let you down. I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around. I’ve lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry.’
And the 21-year-old star insists his previous conduct doesn’t reflect who he really is. He added in an interview with Seventeen magazine: ‘I always want to be honest and let people know that those mistakes aren’t who I am – Who I am is someone who really cares about people.’
The ‘Boyfriend’ singer, who has previously dated Selena Gomez and romantically linked with Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin, is now looking for everlasting love with someone he feels ‘safe’ with.
He said: ‘I need healthy relationships with people I can feel safe with people I can say whatever to, and I’m not going to be judged.
‘In a girl, I want someone who’s confident in herself and honest. I have to find her very attractive and as someone I can see myself with for the rest of my life.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait