I am the queen of faux pas – John Legend’s wife, Chrissy Teigen


Chrissy Teigen
(While she isn’t shy, the Sports Illustrated beauty says stairs are one of her biggest fears. Photo: Getty Images)
29-year old model, Chrissy Teigen who married ‘All of Me’ hitmaker John Legend at the Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy in September 2013, admits she often says the wrong things when she meets other famous people.
The outspoken star said: ‘I am the queen of faux pas. I once told Robert De Niro that I really didn’t like movies for some reason, which isn’t true! I just got nervous!’
While she isn’t shy, the Sports Illustrated beauty says stairs are one of her biggest fears.
She explained to She told PEOPLE magazine: ‘I think in a past life I may have slipped and fallen and died. John knows. We’re in a single-level home right now.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait