Real Housewives Of New York City Star Kristen Taekman Leaving After Two Seasons! Find Out Why!

kristen-moving-on__oPt.jpg

And another one bites the dust!
On Monday, Kristen Taekman announced her plans to leave The Real Housewives of New York City after two seasons on the show.

The announcement was bittersweet for Kristen, who claimed to have loved her experience on the show but expressed desire to work on her other projects -- including her fashion blog.
The mother of two explained:
"My experience during my time on RHONY was fantastic and I made some great new friends. At this time in my life, I have decided to concentrate on my family and my new business ventures Pop Of Color nail polish and Last Night's Look, my fashion blog. I will remain a Housewife and part of an amazing franchise forever and that is what is important. "
Well, it sounds like Taekman has a nice future ahead of her -- we have no doubt she'll be successful following her departure!
We have to wonder, though...is the reality star really leaving the franchise because she doesn't want to showcase the aftermath of her husband's affair? Hmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vera Wang to design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress

It's been 25 years since Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait